READING A GRIPPING NEW BOOK - KILL THE DEVIL BY TONY MACAULAY & JUVENS NSABIMANA

From July 2011 to March 2023, I built my Dropped the Moon blog and received 333, 384 views.  Here is the link to that archive of musings, poetry, celebrity profiles, fast fiction, book reviews, music reviews, and much else - https://droppedthemoon.blogspot.com Please have a browse any time.  Due to a technical hitch, I have decided to create a new blog called '2023 New Dropped the Moon', to carry on doing what I have done since 2011.  I hope you enjoy both the archive and the continuance of posts.

 















This book is on sale from today - 28 March, 2023.

I am reading it, I am enjoying it and I will blog a full review in due course.

Meanwhile, here is a feature link about the book in today's Belfast Telegraph:
Congratulations Tony and Juvens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK - A PEBBLE IN THE THROAT BY AASMAH MIR

SEVEN POUCHES - A WESTERN NOVEL SERIALISED